Catering is the business of providing food service at a remote site. Catering can be established as a Home Based Business. Catering Events and Festivals provides you with information on creating a successful catering business.
For more information on this topic, see the links listed below of articles posted on related Web sites.
- Cost Guard -- a leading inventory, recipe, menu, food & liquor costing and sales management software tool.
- Catering Successfully – University of Minnesota Extension -- Setting up your own catering business can be both financially rewarding and fun.
- WebFoodPros.com -- -- The first chef forums on the Internet. Chef forums, pastry chef forums and forums where culinary students can network with professional chefs. Chef topics include professional chef tips and resources, and answers from pastry chefs on professional pastry and baking questions. Help from and for chefs in real time.
- Catering Magazine -- Provides insight, ideas and information on all the business aspects pertaining to off-premise catering.
- National Association of Catering Executives
- Starting a Successful Catering Business – Virginia Cooperative Extension -- Starting your own catering business can be both financially rewarding and fun.
- Starting a Catering Business -- Start your own profitable home-based catering business with this easy-to-follow step-by-step guide.
- Catering – Wikipedia – Catering is the business of providing food service at a remote site.