The 2013 garlic crop totaled 3.9 million cwt. In the United States, the majority of fresh and processing garlic production was concentrated in California. California harvested 23,000 acres with and average yield per acre of 165 cwt in 2013. April 2014... Garlic
- Garlic, Commercial Vegetable Production Guides, Oregon State University, 2004.
- Garlic, Fresh Market Vegetable Budgets, University of Wisconsin, 2008 - Enterprise budgets for garlic.
- Garlic, Postharvest Technology Research and Information Center, University of California, Davis.
- Garlic, Vegetable Research and Information Center, University of California Cooperative Extension.
- Garlic: Flavor of the Ages, Economic Research Service (ERS), USDA, 2000.
- Onion and Garlic, Pest Management Guidelines, University of California.
- Vegetables and Pulses Outlook, ERS, USDA.
- Vegetables and Melons Yearbook, ERS, USDA.
- Vegetables Annual Summary, National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS), USDA, 2012.
- Garlic Photo, Bill Couch, 2008.
Links checked April 2014.