Courtesy of University of Maryland Extension.
- Aronia Poland.
- Mid-Atlantic Aronia Grower’s Association.
- Midwest Aronia Association - The purpose of this nonprofit organization is to investigate, improve and promote all aspects of aronia growing.
- National Aronia Council.
- Nutritional Value, Taste Considerations, and Antioxidant Content of Iowa Grown Aronia Berry Food and Beverage Products, Iowa State University, 2011.
- Orenda International, Tempe, Arizona.
- Nutrient Data Laboratory (NDL), Ag Research Services, USDA, 2007. Note: USDA’s NDL recently removed the USDA ORAC Database from the NDL website due to mounting evidence that the values indicating antioxidant capacity have no relevance to the effects of specific bioactive compounds, including polyphenols, on human health.
- Superberries, Omaha, Nebraska.
- Aronia: An Old Fruit Crop, New to Maryland Farms, University of Maryland Extension.
- Aronia Berries, Iowa Public Television, February 2013 - The TV host visits with aronia berry experts and growers to learn more about this celebrated superfood. They share how to grow aronia berry plants in the backyard.
- Aronia in America, Everhart Horticulture Consulting.
- Everhart Horticulture Consulting, Atlantic, Iowa - Dr. Eldon Everhart, an aronia berry expert, worked for Iowa State University Extension for many years.
- Oxbo International Corporation
- Bellbrook Berry Farm, Brooklyn, Wisconsin - This farm, formed in 2006, is the first commercial planting of aronia for berry production in Wisconsin.
- BlazerFarmz, Missouri - This business retails aronia berry products that include frozen berries, jam, jelly, chews and cold-pressed juice and is also a large-scale aronia grower.
- Sawmill Hollow Organic Farm, Missouri Valley, Iowa.
Links checked March 2013.