Pomegranate is a colorful fruit that is gaining attention from food manufacturers. The rich color, sweet-sour flavor and high antioxidant content are reasons why manufacturers are adding pomegranate to such products as jelly, ice cream bars, truffles and chewing gum. July 2012 ... Pomegranates
- Consumers develop a passion for all things pomegranate, California Farm Bureau Federation, 2006.
- Growing Pomegranates in Southern Nevada, University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, 2004.
- Pomegranate, California Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.
- Pomegranate, In: Fruits of Warm Climates, Purdue University, 1987.
- Pomegranate Council.
- Pomegranate for Now, University of Florida Extension.
- Pomegranate Interest Expands Across California Agriculture, Western Farm Press, 2011.
- Pomegranate Juice Uncorked in Major Marketing Success, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2005.
Pomegranate Production in Afghanistan, University of California Davis, 2008.
- Pomegranate Report, Life Extension magazine, 2007 - Research indicates pomegranates can help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- POM Wonderful.
- Prized Pomegranates Undergo Scrutiny of Nursery Staff, Agricultural Research Service, USDA, 2004.
- Ruby Fresh Makes Pomegranate Arils More Accessible, Fresh Cut.
- Sample Costs to Establish and Produce Pomegranates, University of California Cooperative Extension, 2005.
- Simonian Fruit Company, Fowler, California.
Links checked July 2012