California and Arizona were the leading producers of spinach in 2009, followed by New Jersey and Texas. California produces far more fresh spinach than processing spinach but is also the leading producer of processing spinach. Arizona mainly produces fresh spinach. June 2011 ... Spinach
- Fresh Market Spinach, Economic Research Service (ERS), USDA, 2006.
- Global Agricultural Trade System (GATS), Foreign Ag Service (FAS)online, USDA.
- Outbreak Linked to Spinach Forces Reassessment of Food Safety Practices, Amber Waves, ERS, USDA, 2007.
- Spinach, Commercial Vegetable Production Guides, Oregon State University, 2003.
- Spinach Production in Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS), University of Florida Cooperative Extension Service, 2007.
- Vegetables and Melons Outlook, ERS, USDA.
- Vegetables and Melons Yearbook, ERS, USDA, 2011.
- Vegetables 2011 Summary, NASS, USDA, 2012.
- Wild Pigs in California: The Issues, Marcia Kreith, Ag issues Center Brief No. 33, University of California, 2007 - The story of the wild pig in California, its economic and environmental impacts and evolving policy concerns.
Links checked January 2013.