Skip to Content
Texas State Resources
- Texas Center for Rural Entrepreneurship
- Texas AgriLIFE Extension - Offers practical, how-to assistance. Call your county Extension office for more information.
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- Texas Fact Sheet, Economic Research Service, USDA - This specific fact sheet includes current data on population, per-capita income, earnings per job, poverty rates, employment, unemployment, farm and farm-related jobs, farm characteristics, farm financial characteristics, top ag commodities, top export commodities, and top counties in ag sales.
- Texas Farmers' Markets
- Texas USDA Rural Development
- More Links
- Extrusion Technology Program, Food Protein R&D Center, Texas A&M University
- Food Protein R&D Center, Texas A&M University
- Manufactured Food Division, Bureau of Food and Drug Safety, Texas Department of State Health Services
- A Guide to Texas Business Licenses and Registrations
- TDA Market News Report - Recorded price information updated several times a day for livestock, grain, fruits and vegetables, and poultry and eggs, also available by calling 800-252-3407.
- Texas Agricultural Cooperative Council - Mission is to promote, support, and advance the interest and understanding of agricultural, utility, and credit cooperatives and their members through legislative and regulatory efforts, education, and public relations.
- The Small Business Resource is designed to help business owners and entrepreneurs solve problems and locate key public and private organizations and individuals. These are business decision makers - businessmen and women looking to expand their operations, relocate companies and plan a business startup.
Reviewed February 2016.