South Carolina State Resources
- Carolina Farm Stewardship Association - The association supports and expands local and organic agriculture in the Carolinas by inspiring, educating, and organizing farmers and consumers.
- South Carolina Department of Agriculture
- South Carolina Fact Sheet, Economic Research Service, USDA - This specific fact sheet includes current data on population, per-capita income, earnings per job, poverty rates, employment, unemployment, farm and farm-related jobs, farm characteristics, farm financial characteristics, top ag commodities, top export commodities, and top counties in ag sales.
- South Carolina Farmers' Markets
- South Carolina USDA Rural Development
- More links
- Starting a Food Business: An Overview, Clemson Extension.
- The Small Business Resource is designed to help business owners and entrepreneurs solve problems and locate key public and private organizations and individuals. These are business decision makers - businessmen and women looking to expand their operations, relocate companies, and plan a business start-up.
Reviewed May 2011.