- Bioterrorism Agents/Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - This site provides descriptions for various biological agents that pose a risk to national security.
- Bioterrorism and Disaster Preparedness, American College of Physcians - This site has general information and decision support resources.
- Bioterrorism, A Threat to Agriculture and the Food Supply, U.S. General Accounting Office (GAO), 2003 - This document summarizes four GAO reports regarding the U.S. food supply.
- Countering Bioterror, Bioterrorism and Your Food, University of Kentucky, 2002 - This article outlines the threat of food-borne pathogens.
- Counterterrorism, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - This site lists government-related counterterrorism links.
- Compliance Policy Guide, FDA - This document outlines FDA's recommendations on food company prior notice compliance.
- Food Defense, Information regarding the registration of food facilities.
- Food Producers, Processors and Transporters: Food Security Preventive Measurers Guidance, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - This document provides recommendations on how producers, processors and food transporters can minimize the risk of food tampering.
- Homeland Security, USDA.
- Importers and Filers: Food Security Preventive Measures Guidance, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - This document provides recommendations on how food importers and filers can minimize the risk of food tampering.
- International Trade and Food Safety: Economic Theory and Case Studies, Economic Research Service, 2003 - This study examines the conceptual relationships between international trade and food safety. Food safety related trade disputes are possible due to the differences in food safety regulations and standards among countries.
- Registration of Food Facilities - This site provides background information on the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 and what information is required to register a food facility.
- Retail Food Stores and Food Service Establishments: Food Security Preventive Measures Guidance, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - This document provides recommendations on how operators can minimize the risk of food tampering.
Links checked November 2012.