Photo courtesy of U.S. Census Bureau, Public Information Office.
- Wine on the Web - Rapid Appraisal of Web sites by Wineries and Wine Merchants from Australia, California and Germany, University of California, 2003.
- Business to Business (B2B) Agricultural E-Commerce Primer and E-Commerce Guidance for Niche Marketing Endeavors, Carl German, University of Delaware, 2008 - This PowerPoint presentation shows growers how to use the Internet to market and promote their business and to use e-commerce to sell their products. The presentation defines fundamental terms and concepts related to e-commerce, describes the evolution of e-commerce in agriculture and explains topics pertinent to selling and marketing on the Internet.
- Computers and the Internet, Federal Trade Commission - This lists FTC consumer publications on computer and Internet topics.
- E-Commerce/Information Technology, Food Industry Center, University of Minnesota - This site lists working papers on e-commerce topics.
- E-Stats, U.S. Census Bureau - This is the official government site for measuring the electronic economy. It covers approximately 77 percent of economic activity. Agriculture is excluded.
- Internet Retailer - This web portal to e-commerce intelligence has sections on marketing, technology, trends and news.
- Online Product Research, Pew Research Center, 2010.
- Online Shopping, Pew Research Center, 2008.
- National E-Commerce Extension Initiative, Southern Rural Development Center - This site has a database of e-commerce educational products from land-grant institutions. Previous conference proceedings are listed under previous trainings.
- Thoughts for Food: Key Ingredients for Selling Food Online, ECommerce-Guide, 2005.
Links checked November 2012.