Directory of Food Trade Shows - Assembled by AgMRC staff, this calendar lists trade shows under eight categories, including general food and beverage shows, foreign trade shows and international trade shows, as well as provides the date, location and website for each show.
Links to Other Sites
- Food Business Almanac: Getting the most out of trade shows, Annette Dunlap, North Carolina Department of Ag and Consumer Services.
- General Information Sheet, U.S. Exporter Assistance, Foreign Ag Service (FAS), USDA - Explains the benefits of participating in an international trade show.
- Trade Shows and Marketing Events Calendar, FAS, USDA - Contains a variety of international promotional activities, from major trade shows to smaller promotional events organized by FAS offices abroad, as well as events supported by state and regional trade groups.
- Trade Show Update, FAS, USDA - This monthly newsletter provides background information about various trade shows, including international trade shows.
- U.S. Trade Shows, FAS, USDA - Provides the location, date and contact information for U.S. trade shows sponsored by trade associations. These shows also attract an international audience.
- SupplySide West - This trade show, located in Las Vegas, will feature a show floor of 10,000+ ingredients and services including: top contract manufacturers, global ingredient suppliers, equipment companies, lab-testing firms, supply chain experts and packaging specialists.
Links checked July 2013.