Climate Change - Policy
- Obama Administration's Carbon Cap and Trade Program - Cole Gustafson - March 2009.
- Climate Change – U.S. Climate Policy and Actions – Environmental Protection Agency.
- Climate Economics – Environmental Protection Agency.
- We Need a Well-Designed Cap-and-Trade Program to Fight Global Warming – Union of Concerned Scientists.
- Regional Cap-and-Trade Programs to Cut Global Warming Emissions – Union of Concerned Scientists.
- American Clean Energy Security Act of 2009 (ACES), H. R. 2454.
- EPA --Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Regulating Greenhouse Gas Emissions under the Clean Air Act
- Analysis of the Implications of Climate Change and Energy Legislation to the Agriculture Sector, Bio-Based Energy Analysis Group, Agricultural Policy Analysis Center, Department of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agriculture, University of Tennessee, November 2009.
- The Effects of Low-Carbon Policies on Net Farm Income – Working Paper, Agrilife Research and Extension, Texas A & M University; and the Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions, Duke University, NI WP 09-04, September 2009.
- Market Impact of Domestic Offset Programs, Working Paper 10-WP 502, Center for Agriculture and Rural Development, January 2010.
- Policy Options for Controlling Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Implications for Agriculture - Choices Magazine.