Renewable Energy - Industry Analysis
- The Coming Electricity Storage Revolution - Don Hofstrand - April 2015
- Can We Meet the World's Growing Demand for Food? - Don Hofstrand - February 2014
- Cost-Price Squeeze Emerging for Corn Farmers - Don Hofstrand - April 2013
- More on Feeding Nine Billion People by 2050 - Don Hofstrand - January 2012
- Can the World Feed Nine Billion People by 2050? - Don Hofstrand - November 2011
- The Impact of a Renewable Electricity Standard and a Carbon Payment Program on the U.S. Agriculture and Forestry Sectors - Don Hofstrand - December 2010
- The Rise of China's Clean Energy Industry - Don Hofstrand - November 2010
- Electric Vehicles - How Close are they to Making Major Contributions to Greenhouse Gas and Petroleum Use Reductions? - Bob Wisner - October 2009
- Ammonia as a Transportation Fuel - Don Hofstrand - May 2009
- Analyzing Regional Demand for Green Power – Survey Project How-To Manual; Survey Research Center (SRC), University of Wisconsin – River Falls; David Trechter and Shelley Hadley; November 2008.
- Analyzing Regional Demand for Green Power – Western Wisconsin, Wisconsin Renewable Energy Survey Report; Shelly Hadley, David Trechter, James Janke, Denise Parks and Ramona Gunter; November 2008.
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- Glossary of Energy Related Terms - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, USDOE.
- Monthly Renewable Energy Review – Energy Information Administration.
- Renewable Energy and Agriculture – Union of Concerned Scientists.
- Renewable Energy – Mitigating Global Warming – Union of Concerned Scientists.
Links checked July 2014.