2011 National Value Added Agriculture Conference
The 2011 National Value Added Agriculture Conference was held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 26-28, 2011 and hosted by Penn State University and Ohio State University.
Conference information can be found at: http://www.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Agenda.aspx?e=f59b285d-244b-405a-9571-5868805c0d77.
Keep up to date with conference information on Facebook!
Check out the 2011 Conference presentations listed below:
- Economic Development Role of Ag
- Food Distribution Research
- Ohio, Home of Innovation and Opportunity
- Changing Regulatory Environment
- Justifying Our Impact
- Maps Apps
- Marketing Trends-Social Media
- Marketing Trends (Chamberlain)
- Marketing Trends (Ernst)
- MarketMaker and Illinois Farm to School
- Social Media for Ag Businesses and Extension
- Social Media Tracking
- Value-Added_Processing and Barriers to Distribution