Other Analysis Tools
Worksheets and calculators are useful tools in analyzing current operations.
Dividing Business Income
Use this worksheet to equitably divide business income between two or more parties. Dividing Business Income provides you with background for using this worksheet.
Swine Manure Calculator
Use this worksheet to investigate the value of manure as fertilizer based on component pricing and a comparable commercial fertilizer budget. Sheets for both corn-soybean and corn-corn-soybean rotations are provided Valuing Manure Nutrients provides a discussion of procedures to use in establishing a price for manure.
For more information on this topic, see the links listed below for additional calculators and worksheets posted on related Web sites.
- Marginal Tax Calculators – Use this calculator to determine your marginal and effective tax rates. This calculator sorts through the tax brackets and filing options to calculate your true tax liability.
- Self-Employment Taxes – If you are self-employed, operate a farm or are a church employee use this calculator to determine your self-employment taxes.
- Email Marketing ROI Calculator - Bplans.com - Use this calculator to determine the ROI (return on investment) for your email campaigns. Based on your marketing campaign results and expected results your ROI will automatically be calculated. Use this tool to test different scenarios and see results.
- PPC ROI Calculator - Bplans.com - Use this calculator to determine the ROI (return on investment) for your pay per click advertising campaigns. Based on your campaign results and costs your ROI will be calculated for you.
- Website Conversion Rate Calculator - Bplans.com - This calculator allows you to see the impact improving your website conversion rate has on your total online sales. Enter your visitors and total orders, and you can see what an increase in conversion can do.
Links checked December 2018.