In 2017, U.S. garlic crop totaled 511.5 million pounds. In the United States, the majority of fresh and processed garlic production was concentrated in California. California harvested 33,000 acres with the average yield per acre of 155 cwt in 2017.... Garlic
- Garlic, Commercial Vegetable Production Guides, Oregon State University, 2004.
- Garlic, Fresh Market Vegetable Budgets, University of Wisconsin, 2008 - Enterprise budgets for garlic.
- Garlic, Postharvest Technology Research and Information Center, University of California, Davis.
- Garlic, Vegetable Research and Information Center, University of California Cooperative Extension.
- Garlic: Flavor of the Ages, Economic Research Service (ERS), USDA, 2000.
- Onion and Garlic, Pest Management Guidelines, University of California.
- Vegetables and Pulses Outlook, ERS, USDA.
- Vegetables and Pulses Yearbook, ERS, USDA.
- Vegetables Annual Summary, National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS), USDA, 2018.
- Garlic Photo, Bill Couch, 2008.
Links checked June 2018.