Energy Market Trends
Photo courtesy of National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
- Other Information
- Annual Energy Review, Energy Information Administration - Find tables and graphs for energy overview, consumption by sector and individual energy use, including renewable sources.
- Clean Energy, Union of Concerned Scientists.
- Clean Energy Trends 2010, Clean Edge Inc.
- Commercial Buildings Energy Consumption Survey, Energy Information Administration, U.S. Department of Energy (USDOE) - Includes statistics on the number of commercial buildings in the United States, their area and energy consumption.
- Energy and Agriculture, USDA, 2006 - A theme paper for the 2007 Farm Bill.
- Energy Branch, United Nations (UN) Environment Program.
- The Global Energy Market: Comprehensive Strategies to Meet Geopolitical and Financial Risks, U.S. Energy Policy and Transportation, The James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy, Rice University, 2008.
- International Energy Outlook 2011, Energy Information Administration, USDOE.
- Reducing Poverty by Growing Fuel & Food, Food & Agriculture Organization (FAO), UN, 2011 - A new FAO study shows integrated food and energy crops work for poor farmers.
- Renewable Energy Explained, Energy Information Administration - This online guide overviews renewable energies and lists consumer tax credits.
- Renewable Energy World magazine - This subscription publication provides international news and analysis of the renewable energy industry.
- Renewables Annual Global Status Report, Renewable Energy Network for the 21st Century (REN21).
- Residential Demand Module - This module forecasts future residential-sector energy requirements based on households and the use of energy-consuming equipment. 2008.
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2008, Reviewing biofuel policies and subsidies, FAO, UN, 2008.
- World Energy Outlook, International Energy Agency.
- Links to Other Sites
Links checked February 2012.