- Establishing a Shared-Use Commercial Kitchen, NxLevel program (Select Products, then Commercial Kitchen) - This CD-ROM details the planning, design and budgetary considerations for developing an FDA-approved, multi-tenant commercial kitchen. It can be ordered from the website.
- Establishing a Shared-Use Commercial Kitchen Incubator: Feasibility Study, Boise State University/Idaho Business and Economic Development Center, 2005 - This study, conducted for the Clallam County Economic Development Council, includes market research, budget, layouts and management plan.
- Commercial Kitchen, Grand Junction, Colorado - This is a shared use facility available to the public.
- Farm Market Kitchen - Located in Wisconsin, this is a regional shared use food processing business incubator.
- Hour Kitchen, Dallas, Texas - Three commercial kitchen spaces are for hourly rent at this kitchen.
- Kitchen Incubators for Commercial Cooks, Business Week.
- Kitchen Incubator Program, Mesa County, Colorado, Incubator Center Guidelines.
- La Cocina, San Francisco, California - Located in San Francisco’s Mission District, La Cocina was founded in 2004 to provide approved commercial kitchen space and assistance to food entrepreneurs, many of them low-income and all of them women, helping them start new businesses or grow their home-based businesses into stable ventures.
- National Center for Home Food Preservation - This lists processed food business resources.
- North Carolina Shared-Use and Incubator Kitchens, North Carolina Department of Ag and Consumer Services.
- Shared-Use Kitchen Incubators in the United States, Culinary Incubator - This website is for small food businesses that are trying to find a commercial kitchen to cook their product.
- The Starting Block, Hart, Michigan.
Links checked November 2012.