- Value-Added Grants Help Dairy Family Realize A Dream
- Value-Added Grant Jumpstarts a Minnesota Creamery
- Value-Added Grant Helps Iowa Creamery Expand
- Value-Added Grant Helps Missouri Farm Focus on Quality Products
- Spring Vegetable Production Podcast
- Standard Operating Procedures Podcast
- Raised Bed Gardening
National Value-added Agriculture Conference Planned for July
The 18th annual National Value Added Conference gives farmers an opportunity to learn more about value-added agriculture. The traveling conference themed “Agriculture, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship: Developing Thriving Rural Communities” stops in Madison, Wisconsin, this July.
Click here to listen!
Wisconsin Department of Agriculture’s Theresa Feiner says the conference provides an opportunity to learn more about value-added agriculture…tape
Cut #1 :34 OC:…”value added component.”
She says Wisconsin is a great place to showcase value-added agriculture as attendees can tour sausage, cheese and wine and beer operations…tape
Cut #2 :28 OC:…”in Wisconsin.”
She explains why farmers should attend the conference…tape
Cut #3 :19 OC:...”absorb risk.”
The conference runs July 21st through the 22nd. Learn more and find registration information online at AGMRC dot org (www.agmrc.org).