Indiana Cooperative Summit
Posted on 09/23/2010 at 12:00 AM by Christa Hartsook
Cooperatives - Communication - Connection is the theme of the Indiana Cooperative Summit scheduled for Friday, November 5 in Indianapolis.
Great communication is at the center of every successful business. Experts and communications gurus will discuss how to strengthen a co-op’s messages and enhance personal communication skills!
Featured speakers at this year's Summit include (agenda):
- Martin Lowery, Executive VP, External Affairs, National Rural Electric Coop Association
- Roberta MacDonald, Senior VP, Marketing, Cabot Creamery Cooperative
- Gerry Dick, President and Managing Editor, Grow Indiana Media Ventures
- Susie Hinkle, Founder, Direkt Approach, Inc.
- David Cain, President, MediaSauce
- Mike Wukmer, Partner, Ice Miller
Categories: State Happenings