Value Added Producer Grant: Meadowlark Organics
Value Added Producer Grant: Autumn Moon Farm
Value Added Producer Grant: Square Meal Feeds
USDA's Value-Added Producer Grant (VAPG) program provides grants to help farmers and ranchers add greater value for agricultural commodities.
PROGRAM OPEN!!! Official USDA Rural Development VAPG Website
VAPG Recipients - VAPG Video Case Studies
- USDA COVID-19 Update Page
- Farm Commons (national non-profit) COVID-19 legal resources for farmers
- Novel Coronavirus Prevention & Control for Farms from Cornell University
- Cleaning and Sanitizing on the Farm for COVID – 19 from University of Minnesota Extension
- COVID-19 response plan template and FAQ for fruit and vegetable farms from University of Minnesota Extension (includes a free workbook)
- Direct Sales Software Platforms comparison from National Young Farmers Coalition
- COVID-19 response from Farmers Market Coalition
- COVID-19 Economic Impact on Local Food Markets from National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources from the US Small Business Administration
- Federal Rural Resource Guide from USDA
- Farmers’ Guide to COVID-19 Relief from Farmers Legal Action Group
The USDA Agricultural Marketing Service collects information from sales persons, suppliers, brokers, and buyers on marketing conditions for hundreds of agricultural commodities. This information is then used to generate reports specific to what you are searching for.
MarketMaker is a national network of states that connect farmers and fishermen with food retailers, grocery stores, processors, caterers, chefs, and consumers.